Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I've spent a few hours attempting to put the "Pinterest Button" here somewhere but nothing I do pleases the computer gods so will leave that for a while. Something to do with the URL having things that it shouldn't but I just copied & pasted from Pinterest Goodies.


Here is a layout I did recently as I am a new gramma (June 17/12 on Father's Day). The LO was actually done as a kit for the LSS to sell. I made kits for about 18 months (42 kits in all!) but when my friend sold the store I decided it was a good time to get out of the kit making business. It was a lot of fun but very time consuming. Also, I had to use things in the LO's that were going in the kit & nothing else. Some of the kits, like this one, were done with older papers & products to get them moving out of the store inventory.


This kit included the following:
12”x12” Bazzill Cardstock – 2 White & 1 Blue, 1 12”x6” Bazzill Cardstock - Lilac, 7 Pre-Punched Border Strips in Various Patterns from DCWV Papers, Package of Flora Doodles Brads, Package of Flora Doodles Glittered Daisy Flowers, Package of Flora Doodles Glittered Butterflies & Dragonflies, Packet of Green Floss, Ribbon, Computer Generated Quote, Stitching Template, Large Die-Cut Heart, Small Die-Cut Heart with Shadow & Die-Cut Title with Shadow.
 
The photo mats are for 4"x6" pictures

For this layout I used:

Cursive 101 was welded together for the title - "B" & "G" were cut @ 2.5" high & not welded with the other letters. The remaining letters cut at 1.5" high. I then cut a shadow to match.

Doodlecharms for all the hearts. Large background heart cut @ 10" high, small heart tag @ 3.5" high & a shadow for the tag @ 4.00" high.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment