Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Austin's First Halloween!




I bought this "Tigger" outfit for Austin back in September so was glad it still fit him 6 weeks later! He is growing so fast! I had such fun creating this layout. :)




The pages are very simple but look very nice in real life. There is bling & glitter that doesn't show in the photos.

Circut Cartridges used are:

Pooh Font - "Austin" welded with a shadow to about 7" wide
Pooh & Friends - "Tigger" with shadow 6" wide
                           - Bouncing Tigger 5" high
                           - Resting Tigger 2" high
                           - Laughing Tigger 3" high

All of the Cricut cuts were attached to the layout with foam tape. I tend to go through a lot of that stuff!! :) I also decided to use google eyes for all the Tiggers to make them cuter.

I used Stickles for the year on the tag and for some lights in the windows of the houses. I cut the house border from a sheet of pattern paper. Then I cut out some additional houses and used foam tape to pop them on top of their matching house. 

I used my I-Rock to add some jewels to bling up the starry night pattern paper.


Such a happy baby!


Austin didn't appreciate it when I covered his face for the picture. Gramma is mean! LOL!

Hope you like the pages. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to comment before you leave.

Have a wonderful day! ... Barb :)



What is all this stuff???




3 comments:

  1. I really love these layouts. The Pooh characters cut and layer so well. And the cuts go perfectly with Austin's costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiggerific layout! I like how you added the bling.

    ReplyDelete