Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Monster Mash!

Obviously Austin needed more than 1 outfit for all the events he had to attend for his very first Halloween. LOL! His Mom just had to buy this monster outfit for him & I had the perfect cartridge to use for scrapping it. :)


These pages started off with the background pattern paper being cut with a We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch. I used the outside cut from Classic Wreath. Once I had the background glued on I pierced around it by hand so I could add blue stitching. I used craft floss as it is thicker & shows up better.

The title is foam letters from a big bucket I got at either Michaels or a $ Store.

Created a tag & added some glossy stickers from my stash.

Finally I used a We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (Scallop) on the photos & mats & of course I used some Tim Holtz distress inks here & there. :)

Cricut Cartridge Used: Mini Monsters

Green monster @ 4" high
Blue monsters @ 3" high
Pumpkin monster @ 4" high

The monsters cut out & went together so easily. I did opt for googly eyes for them all though. :) Much cuter!  I used Stickles on the eye patch & a glitter pen on the green monsters tongue.


Would you believe our little "monster" is only 4 1/2 months old?! Pretty strong little guy. :)


Thanks for stopping by. I have 1 more Halloween costume to scrap. Hopefully I will get it done today. Check back tomorrow to see if I managed to get it done.

Enjoy your weekend! ... Barb

1 comment:

  1. I thought he was cute as Tigger, but he is even more adorable as a little monster. Your layout is wonderful. I especially like the blue stitching.

    ReplyDelete