Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Monthly Challenge Page for Scrappers' Cove

My sister & her husband are still with us so I haven't been writing on my blog at all as we have constantly been on the go or busy creating! :) Having a great time! I will miss them & our puppies will miss their cousin Zoe when they leave this coming weekend. They are anxious to move into their new home in Langley so it will also be a happy departure until next time.

Our LSS (local scrapbook store) in Invermere BC, Scrappers' Cove has started a monthly challenge. This particular kit sold for $6.99 & included a 4"x4" QuicKutz die as well as a glitter pen, brads, 2 patterned papers & 2 pieces of cardstock. Rules are simple, use at least a part of everything in the kit. I picked up a kit for each of us to do.

Nancey's kit had a die which was an ear of corn. She had no use for the corn but needed to use the die so created the word "FALLS" with the pieces of corn. Very creative & it worked! She used a Cricut Cartridge for the title but I didn't save it on my Gypsy & am not sure which one it is.




My kit had a pumpkin die & I had the perfect pictures for the scarecrow patterned paper in the kit. I also used my Expression for the title but again, have no idea which cartridge. :( I used one of my Lucky 8 punches for the background. I love those punches! The little sign brads in the kit said "no hunting" but that didn't work for me so I used Smooch to paint over the brads, used my heat gun to dry it as it was taking forever & then printed "Fall" & "Fun" on clear tape in my label maker. They turned out great!




Thanks for stopping by! I will try to post a bit more regularly in the future. :)


1 comment:

  1. I will miss our scrap time together. I learned so much on how to use my Gypsy

    ReplyDelete